Bare Hands, Inc. will host our city’s 20th annual Día de los Muertos (DDLM) celebration at National Historic Landmark, Sloss Furnaces on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 from 4 – 10 pm.
This year they are excited to present a full-scale commemoration including:
- An Expanded Area for Memorial Altars (Ofrendas)
- Artist Market with Free Art Activities for Children
- Festival Mercado with Commemorative Shirts, Art Prints, and Handmade Masks
- Face Painting
- Live Music
- Spoken Word
- Memorial Roll Call
- Procession and Second-Line
- Food Trucks
- Beer Garden, ice cold Pepsi products, Margaritas
Tickets on sale now! $15 in Advance, $20 at the Gate, Free for Children 12 years of age and younger–for tickets or for more information click here.
Please note that Bare Hands, Inc. is the primary operator and manager of this event, Sloss Furnaces National Historic Landmark is not part of the operation of this event–for any questions or concerns please reach out to Bare Hands, Inc. at barehandsinc.org.